What if I don’t speak Arabic? you are not alone. The majority of Muslims are not Arabic-speaking. Listen to the recorded verses of the Quran you will gradually learn how to say them. Listen to them while reading the translation or the subtitles attentively. You can also find the translated surah on YouTube or other media with translated subtitles. Listen to the entire the chapters of Quran while reading every single subtitled translated verse word by word on your electronic device, like a laptop for example.
You will find this website very helpful because it will recite each verse twice, once in Arabic and once in English while displaying the original text and the translation in modern English. https://www.quranful.com/
Before you start the treatment. Please understand the difference between being hurt and being harmed. Being hurt is to experience pain that is temporary and without any serious consequences. Being harmed means experiencing pain as the result of lasting damage.
The protection you are provided by treatment is against being harmed not against being hurt. So, yes you will still experience headaches, stomachache, stinging, nightmares, depression, bloating, etc despite the recitations until you are fully treated. If your expectation of protection is that you will be Superman because you recited Athkar and Quran, then you are mistaken.
While diagnosis is important, set your eyes on the treatment, not on the diagnosis. Shaitan is the same in all cases. How and when they harm you is insignificant. The only important thing is the end result which is to be cured. Surat Al-Baqarah (Cow Chapter) for example will work against Jinn regardless of the type of Jinn. If you are thirsty, Drink Water, do not waste your time thinking about the effect of being thirsty on you.
Be proud of yourself. You are fighting against evil to preserve your faith. You could have given up and let this experience shake your faith. But you decided to fight the unseen evil and overcome your enemies. Know that your fight is not for free, you will be rewarded for it on the day of judgment.
What if I am too busy?
You are not too busy. (Too busy) is an illusional state of mind. If you can’t, then listen to Ruqyah on speakers, if not, then use a headphone on both your ears. If you can’t, then use a Bluetooth headset on your left ear. You have to put in the time and effort. Play your recitations and Athkar on a low volume from your cell phone constantly.
Repetition is the treatment
The words of Allah feel like burning fire on the Shaitan. However, Allah created every creature with a certain tolerance threshold. As a human, you have tolerance in regard to how many times you can repeat the verses of the Quran and Athkar. On the other hand, Shaitan has tolerance in regards to how many times it can hear it. The definition of getting cured is when your tolerance exceeds the tolerance of Shaitan.
Fighting against Shaitan is like a boxing match. Everyone is looking to score the knockout strike as quickly as possible. Very few stay composed and focused throughout the fight. You have to apply strategy and plan. If you keep looking for shortcuts, you will be spinning for years, lose your faith in the process, and then you will go back to square number one.
Treatment is different than Protection
Prophet Muhammed said, “Two thousand years before creating the heavens and the earth God inscribed a book of which He sent down two verses with which He concluded Sūrat al-Baqara. The devil will not come near a house in which they are recited three nights.”
The statement above applies for protection but may not apply in terms of treatment after the damage has already happened. Wear your seat belt before the accident, not after. This protection also applies as long as you are not breaking Allah’s rules by watching, listening, and doing what is forbidden. For example, if 2 guys rob a bank and then disagree on how they will split the money, they decide to settle this dispute in court. The judge will not be happy that they had illegal earnings.
Prophet Muhammed said, “A man would travel far (as when doing general good or while doing Hajj / Umrah) that he becomes dusty and his hair becomes messy. He lifts his hand up to the heavens pleading to God “O My Lord, My Lord”. However, his food is forbidden, his drink is forbidden, his clothes are forbidden and he was fed off what is forbidden, How could his prayers be answered?” Authentic in the book of Muslim
The greatest Ruqyah in the book of Allah is Surat Al-Fatiha, Ayat Al-Korsi, and the Moaothat (Surat Al-Falaq, Al-Nas, and Al-Ikhlas).
General Treatment Program
- Pray your five daily prayers on time.
- Make Wudua before going to bed.
- Recite Going to bed, Morning and Evening Athkar (remembrance) in full.
- Recite Ayat Al-Korsi consistently for about an hour daily.
- Recite Surat Al-Falaq and Surat Al-Nas for about an hour daily.
- Recite Surah Al-Baqarah at least once every three days.
- If you can’t recite these Quranic verses and Athkar, then listen to them attentively while reading or listening to the translation. There are numerous free Athkar apps to download online on your cell phone. Carry on this program for a few weeks or months.
- Athkar: Remembrance of Allah by reciting certain Quranic verses or supplications and prayers prescribed by Prophet Muhammed on specific occasions or specific times. Athkar bring blessings to you and the protection of Allah.
- The essential Athkar that you need to adhere to are Morning, Evening, and Going to bed Athkar.
- If you do Ruqiah without reciting the daily Athkar, your Ruqiah will not be as effective. Realize that Jinn inside the body do not work alone. Shaitan attack in large groups. They alternate the same way hyenas or wild dogs attack and they get backup support from outside Jinn.
- Morning, Evening, and Going to bed Athkar create a disconnection between the inside and outside Jinn. Athkar prevents the outside Jinn from supporting the inside Jinn.
- If you have already been inflicted, Jinn inside the body may still attack you despite Athkar. It is like wearing a helmet but after getting into an accident, not before. However, reciting Athkar will make Shaitan attacks annoying rather than damaging.
- Make sure your recitations are audible, at the very least you should be able to hear yourself.
- Notice the difference between Protection and Treatment Mode. In most cases, Treatment Mode is the same as Protection Mode but at much higher repetition rate.
- Some claim that they have said the Athkar but yet they experience severe attacks from Jinn and Shaitan. However, when you observe how they recite Athkar, you would find that they recite them inattentively and skip significant portions of them.
- Realize that “Going to bed Athkar” are different from “Evening Athkar”. They do not substitute for each other.
The bare minimum Morning and Evening Athkar you can’t afford to miss
Morning and Evening Athkar are necessary for protection but if you absolutely can’t recite them all then, please consider this condensed version as a bare minimum expectation.
- Recite Ayat Al-Korsi once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Recite once in the evening the last 2 Ayah of Surat Al-Baqarah (the last 2 verses of the Cow chapter)
- Recite these 3 short chapters of the Quran, 3 times each in the morning and 3 times each in the evening (Surat Al-Ikhlas, Surat Al-Falaq, Surat Al-Nas).
- Say once in the evening (I seek refuge in the wholeness of Allah’s words from the evil of what he created) أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق
- Recite 3 times in the morning and 3 times in the evening: “I seek refuge in the name of Allah with whose name no harm could occur in the heavens or the earth.”بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم
- If you have strong Evil Magic or Mas (targeted by Shaitan) or if you are a Raqi, Repeat 100 times a day: “There is no God but Allah, alone, without any partner. The Kingdom and praise belong to Him and He has the ultimate power over everything” (La ilaha illa’llah, wahdahu la sharika lah, lahu’l mulku wa lahu’l hamd, wa huwa ala kulli shay’in qadir)لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير
Surat Al-Fatiha, Al-Falaq and Al-Nas
Out of the mercy of Allah, there is a cure in the shortest Surahs of the Quran. Some people may have a hard time believing that a cure is in the short Surah’s they already know. However, to benefit from the Moaothat (Surat Al-Falaq and Al-Nas) as a Ruqyah for Sihr and Hasad, repetition must be really high, possibly hundreds of times daily.
‘Uqba Ibn Amer said, While I was traveling with God’s messenger, wind and intense darkness surrounded us, whereupon God’s messenger began to seek refuge in God, reciting Surat Al-Falaq and Surat Al-Nas. He then said to me, “Hold on them, ‘Uqba, when seeking refuge in God, for no one can seek refuge in anything like them.”
Prophet Muhammed said, “O Uqbah Ibn Amer, you could not recite a chapter (in Quran) that is more beloved to Allah or more eloquent than reciting Qul Aaoth Birab Al-Falaq (Al-Falaq Chapter). If you could, do not miss reciting it in your prayers.” Authentic in the book of Ibn Hiban
Our Mother Aisha, the wife of the Prophet narrated “When one of his (the Prophet’s) family members gets sick, He (the Prophet) would recite the Mo’aothat (Surat Al-Falaq, Al-Nas and Al-Ikhlass) and make Nafth on the sick person. Authentic Hadith
Nafth is : (to blow air from the mouth, typically accompanied by little droplets of saliva. So combine both hands together and do Nafth in them after reciting each Surah, then wipe the head, face, body, and sick areas of the sick person.
Recite the Moaothat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat Al-Nas) for an hour in the morning and then for an hour in the evening.
Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow Chapter)
It is an essential cure for anything and everything spiritual no matter what type of Jinn you struggle with. It is a Ruqiah. It voids magic and cripples Shaitan. After the recitation, ask Allah to void the harm of Shaitan. In the beginning, reciting Surat Al-Baqarah may feel long and heavy but it will get much easier later as a sign of improvement. Recite Surat Al-Baqarah once daily or listen to the entire surah preferably in a single session while pondering over its translated meanings. Reading Surat Al-Baqarah in full revokes the control of the Shaitan on the body and mind. Reciting it may be difficult especially for Evil Magic patients if they are reading it for the first time or after a break. Do not start reading for the first time or after a long break at night because Shaitan will make you feel sleepy.
How does the Sheitan fight back during Surat Al-Baqarah?
When afflicted patients read Surat Al-Baqarah for the first time, after an interruption or on the days they are afflicted the most, they experience pain or at least irritation. They will feel sleepy, and unfocused and will yawn repeatedly, they may have tears despite not crying, they may keep burping, and they may feel bowel movement or gas in their stomach.
They will also experience random thoughts coming up in their mind left and right. They tell themselves: (I am too tired, too distracted. I am not prepared for Ruqia today. I think I have skipped some words or some pages in my recitation. I do not think I have Wudua. I know Allah will not accept this Ruqiah because my heart is not focused. I think I did not lock the entrance of the house or I think I left the stove on.)… etc I am here to tell you that you did not leave the stove on, you have Wudua and Allah through his mercy will accept your Ruqiah inshallah.
All these thoughts will happen during your recitation. These thoughts are all from Shaitan. This is why, patients are advised that when they do Ruqia for the first time or after interruption, to do this during the day, not during the night time. This will reduce the delusions of being too tired and sleepy. Later on, they will gain strength and will be able to do Ruqia at night time if they wish. Use the bathroom, get your cup of coffee, and a bottle of water, adjust room temperature, and finish all that you need to follow up on before starting the Ruqia. Talk to your family, spouse, or roommate to keep the surroundings quiet for you. Put your cell phone in silent mode and take refuge in Allah from the Sheitan. If you fail to continue in the middle of the Ruqia, get up and make Wudua with cold water then resume your Ruqia.
You this website www.quranful.com to listen and understand the meaning at the same time. It is also on Youtube, translated with subtitles.
Prophet Muhammed said: “Do not let your houses be graves. Sheitan is repulsed from houses where Surat Al-Baqarah is recited.” Authentic
Prophet Muhammed said: “Recite surat Al-Baqarah, for holding on to it, is a bles; deserting it, is a remorse; and wrongdoers can’t stand it.” Authentic
Recite Surat Al-Baqarah daily or at least once every 3 days
(The Throne verse number 255 in the Cow chapter in Quran). Prophet Muhammed taught us that it is the greatest verse in Quran. It contains the graceful names of Allah and his characteristics. It talks about Allah’s throne and his power over the entire universe. Recite it uninterruptedly for as much as you can, possibly a hundred or even a thousand times a day (or some number close to that). The number of repetitions is up to you. Everyone is different and every Sheitan is different but still around this figure. Some patients time their recitations, for an hours for example, regardless of the number of repetitions.
Recite Ayat Al-Korsi, for an hour in the morning and then for an hour in the evening.
For vindictive harm of the Shaitan and being targeted by Shaitan, the repetition of Ayat Al-Korsi is the main therapy. There are patient who repeat Ayat Al-Korsi about 1000 times a day to the point they recite it in their dreams.
The Scholar of Islam Ibn Taimiah mentioned that innumerable patients relied on the power in this verse to overcome the devils and void their plots.
When you feel you are being under attack by Sheitan for whatever reason, recite Ayat Al-Korsi 7 times in a row. This will make a significant difference in how you feel.
The power of Surat Al-Fatihah as a Ruqyah
A group of the companions of Prophet Muhammed passed by a non-Muslim tribe. They asked the tribe to host them, but the tribe declined. At that time a scorpion bit the tribe chief. So, people from the tribe asked the companions of Prophet Muhammad if they could treat the tribe’s chief with medicine or by Ruqyah. One of the companions said: Alright, but we asked you to host us, and you declined. We may help but for compensation. The tribe promised a flock of sheep. So the companion kept reciting on the tribe’s Chief the Mother of the Book (Surat Al-Fatihah) and “Yatful” (Releasing his breath in a spit-like way accompanied by minor droplets of saliva). The tribe’s chief was completely cured. The companions were given the flock of sheep. But they refused to accept any of it unless the prophet approved this first. They went back to the prophet and the companion narrated the story. He told the prophet: “I only gave him Ruqiah by Al-Fatihah” The prophet smiled and said, “But how did you know it is a Ruqiah, take the flock and hold for me a share.”
Nugget: The flock of sheep was divided among the companions. The Prophet took a share of this flock. Typically anything the prophet had, he would give away to the poor and needy. However, his participation serves the point that the companion’s action is permissible. Based on this story we learn how powerful the Ruqiah of Surat Al-Fatihah is. We also learn that experimenting with anything related to religion must be approved by the prophet. Since Prophet Muhammed died, experimenting with religion has been forbidden but experimenting the Halal therapy is open and permissible. We also learn that accepting compensation in return for Ruqiah is permissible and that giving Ruqiah to non-believers is permissible.
Recite Surat Al-Fatihah 7 times consecutively
Other powerful Surah’s that should be considered in the recitation program are Surat Al-Saffat (especially the first 10 verses), Al-Rahman, Al-Jinn, Al-Mulk, Qaf, Yasin, and Al-Hashr.
Allah said in Quran: (Moses said what you have cast is magic. Allah will surely make it void, for Allah does not set right the actions of corruptors).
فَلَمَّآ أَلۡقَوۡاْ قَالَ مُوسَىٰ مَا جِئۡتُم بِهِ ٱلسِّحۡرُۖ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ سَيُبۡطِلُهُۥٓ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يُصۡلِحُ عَمَلَ ٱلۡمُفۡسِدِينَ
Ibn Abbas stated that when this Ayah is recited on someone afflicted by magic right after reciting Surat Al-Fatiha, Moaothat, and Ayat Al-Korsi, the strength of this Sihr will be much weaker. He also said it is recommended to recite this verse before going to bed to void the plots of Evil Magicians.
“And Job, when he cried out to his Lord: “Great harm has afflicted me, and you are the Most Merciful of the merciful.” Al-Anbiya Chapter verse 83
وَأَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِي الضُّرُّ وَأَنْتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ
When Prophet Job was harmed by the Shaytan, he humbled himself to the One Lord, praised Him as the Most Merciful, and asked Allah for help. Scholar Ibn Al-Qayyem wrote in the book Al-Fawaid that when this verse is recited 7 times, it can, by the will of Allah, alleviate the harm.
Prophet Muhammed said, “Whoever says ‘There is no God but Allah, alone, without any partner. The Kingdom and praise belong to Him and He has the ultimate power over everything’ “ one hundred times a day, it is the same for him as freeing 10 slaves, One hundred good actions are recorded for him and one hundred wrong actions are erased from his chart, and it is a protection for him against Sheitan for that day until the night. No one does better than this person did except, for someone who repeats this statement even more.” Book of Bukhari and Muslim
(La ilaha illa’llah, wahdahu la sharika lah, lahu’l mulku wa lahu’l hamd, wa huwa ala kulli shay’in qadir)
لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير
Repeat this statement 100 times or more, even 1000 times, in the morning and again in the evening. Many patients reported that after reciting this Thikr (remembrance), they had a vision dream from Allah that guided them to their own specific cure.
Reciting this Thikr (remembrance) 100 times a day is a shield Raqi’s rely on for protection otherwise they could be hurt by the revenge of Shaitan.
How did Angel Jibril do Ruqyah to Prophet Muhammed?
Angel Jibril came to Prophet Muhammed and asked Him “Muhammed, Have you asked Allah for help?” Prophet Muhammed replied “Yes”. Angel Jibril did Ruqyah for Prophet Muhammed by saying: “In the name of Allah I do Ruqyah for you, against everything that is harming you, against the evil of every soul or envious eye, Allah may heal you, in the name of Allah I do Ruqyah for you).” Authentic in the book of Muslim
“Bismillaah arqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allah yashfeek, bismillaah arqeek”
Seven effective points in kicking out Sheitan from inside your body:
- Seek refuge in Allah. One scholar said, If you are being attacked by a dog on a farm, What will you do? You will push away the dog. What if the dog keeps attacking you and you keep pushing back the dog? This could take a very long time and may not end well. The easiest way is to call on the farm owner and ask Him to protect you from the dog.
- Start everything you do or say by saying “Bismellah” (In the name of Allah). When you say so before doing anything, Shaitan will stay away from you, and Allah will bless whatever you started.
- Give Sadaqah (charity). You could never imagine the power of Sadaqah in keeping harm away from you, especially in the case of Hasad and Sihr.
- Be always in a state of Wudua. This shields you from shaitan and protects you. Never go to sleep, unless you are in a state of Wudua, even if you lose it very quickly when get to your bed. Going to sleep is the most difficult and scary part for patients who experience harm from Jinn and Sheitan (Mass) because in our sleep we become vulnerable and lose control.
- Pray at night additional, voluntary prayers. The harm of Sheitan could not last if you keep up with this Qyam (nightly prayers after Isha time).
- Read Quran daily even if you are busy or exhausted.
- Keep up consistently with Morning, evening, and going to bed Athkar (remembrance).
- There are many cases when the Jinn does not leave during Ruqia but leaves later in the patient’s sleep specifically after covering the body with Ruqiah olive oil.
In an authentic Hadith of Prophet Muhammed “Whoever eats first thing in the morning seven dates of the (Ajwah), he could never be harmed by poison or magic on that day.”
Ajwah is a special breed of dates that grows in Al-Madina city in Saudi Arabia. The term Ajwah is used by some Arabs like Egyptians to mean ground dates but this is not what is meant here. If you can’t get this special breed, substitute it with any type of dates you find available. It is not going to be as effective but it will still make a difference inshAllah.
In an authentic narration, Ibn Abbas narrated that “Whoever visits a sick person, whose time of death is not here yet, and says seven times “I ask Allah the great, the lord of the great throne to cure you” Allah will cure this sick person from this disease.” As’alullāha ‘l-`Aẓīma Rabba ‘l-`Arshil-`Aẓīmi an yashfiyak. أَسْـأَلُ اللهَ العَـظيـم، رَبَّ العَـرْشِ العَـظيـم أَنْ يَشْفـيك
Uthman Abulas said he complained to God’s messenger of a pain he had in his body, Prophet Muhammed told him to put his hand on the part of his body which was sore and say three times “In the name of Allah,” and say seven times, “I seek refuge in Allah’s might and power against the evil of what I am experiencing and trying to avert.” He said he did so, and Allah removed his trouble. Authentic Hadith in the Book of Muslim
بسم الله ثلاثًا، أعوذ بعزة الله وقدرته من شر ما أجد وأحاذر سبع مرات
Hint: the number seven has been emphasized in various occurrences, including during the time of throwing of Jamarat (stones or pebbles) seven times during the Hajj Pilgrimage. It is a representation of stoning the devil, just like Prophet Abraham did. That lead a lot of scholars to be inclined to repeat certain Surahs and Athkar a minimum of seven times. However, it is just a recommendation. Muslims in general prefer odd numbers in terms of repetition.
What is Seclusion Therapy?
It is to disengage from everything around you, a sort of Itikaf. No phone, no text message, no Facebook, no TV, no chatting etc. One could use the bathroom, eat, brush their teeth, and shower. It is recommended to fast during this time. This time is dedicated to reciting the entire book of Quran, repenting to Allah, and praying continuously. Typically patients apply this therapy for 3, 5, or 7 days after arranging with their family. During this time, men should pray all 5 prayers in the Masjid, for females, Prophet Muhammed recommended that they pray at home in general. This therapy is used when nothing else works. It is so severe on the Shaitan and overcomes their tolerance point.
Read the entire Quran if you can. If you do not speak Arabic, read the translation while listening to the verses. There are 2 benefits to reading the Book in full: 1- There could be a specific verse in the Quran that has your recovery, if you feel something changes inside of you, then keep repeating this specific verse. 2- Supplicating to Allah after reading the entire Quran, is hoped to be accepted inshallah.
What is the vibration treatment?
Get a small but powerful Bluetooth speaker. Be in a state of Wudua and dress modestly. Put the speaker output very close to the areas impacted by the harm of Shaitan. Stick the speaker so close to the skin and apply pressure, as when you slide the speaker under your shirt and put it between your back and the back of the chair. Play Athan and Ruqyah as loud as safely acceptable. Let the vibrations of the Ruqyah penetrate your body. Let the Athan or Ruqiah play for an hour or as long as you can.
Why are there too many treatment programs?
“Someone was told to read Surat Yasin, someone else was told to read Surat Al-Jinn, Surat Al-Saffat… etc. They all agree that repetition has to be very high in number. Why are there too many conflicting treatment programs?”
Exactly. Just now you got the point. Scholars explain that the entire book of the Quran is a Ruqyah. The point is that it is Allah who gives the cure. The cure is in his words. Whichever way you take, you will not go wrong. Just be in a frequent remembrance of Allah with your heart and tongue together, while reciting His own words. The remembrance must include the tongue and not be only by the heart.
What if I stalled in my fight against Sihr, Sheitan Hasad, and Nazar/Ayn?
A few things can work in your favor. Hajj, Umrah, Sadaqah (charity), and sacrificing animals for the sake of Allah and in his name to feed the poor and needy. These actions are very effective in subtly empowering you.
How to handle patients’ reactions during Ruqiah?
- If the patient chokes during Roqiah or hurts himself, the Raqi or the family member accompanying the patient must step in immediately to protect the patient. If the patient is too strong. The Raqi should call the Athan or spray the patient with Ruqiah water.
- Shaitan could make some patients feel negative reactions toward the Raqi. It is not uncommon that Raqi’s get attacked and severely beaten by male patients. This is why a male patient should bring a companion with him to help restrain the patient if he involuntarily gets violent.
- The Jinn could take revenge on the Raqi and the attendees. A common mistake Raqi’s do is that they do not educate the companion of the patient on how to fortify themselves against the vengeance of the Shaitan. The companion of the patient should be in a state of Wudua and should have recited the Atkhar in full. Sometimes the Raqi’s do not educate the companion of the patient on how to fortify themselves because this companion might get scared and decline to attend which creates a safety risk for Raqi.
- Raqi’s feel fatigued and exhausted after Ruqiah. Ruqiah is described by scholar Ibn Al-Qayyim as a fight between the spirit of the Raqi and the spirit of the Shaitan. If the Raqi would recite the same verses without Ruqiah, he would not feel tired afterward. This is why many Raqi’s limit their practice to treating only easy cases. However, in difficult cases, they give the patient a home treatment program.
- Female patients could be a challenging liability. Female patients who pass out during Ruqiah get the feeling by Shaitan that they have been violated sexually when they passed out. The problem is even more complicated when females who experience Jinn manifestations start to unconsciously take off or tear their clothes. Shaitan deliberately makes her do that to scandalize the Raqi. Some female patients bring along to the Ruqia her sister for example who could also be afflicted and pass out as well during the Ruqiah and report feelings of being sexually violated during the Ruqiah as well. This is not to deny that some females do get sexually violated by magicians who are not legitimate Raqi’s. This is why the presence of Mahram is essential. Mahram: (Father, Grandfather, Father in law, Adult son, Adult grandson, Nephew, Brother, and Uncle) (Coursins, like a brother or like an uncle are not acceptable). For example, this young girl who was in her twenties fainted during Ruqiah and as soon as she recovered, she accused this old Raqi who is an Imam of the Masjid, that he exploited her sexually when she passed out. At this moment, her brother who was attending the entire Ruqiah stepped in and told his sister that this never happened.
- Raqi should not get offended if they see the patient laugh satirically or recall old jokes. This mindset is triggered by Jinn to frustrate the Raqi.
- If the devil inside the patient makes verbal threats, do not respond physically or verbally in any way, just continue to recite Quran and Ruqyah in peace with a mild smile on your face.
- If the Shaytan stares the Raqi in the eye with hatred and envy, spray the patient with Ruqyah water and ask him to look to the ground then recite loudly Ayah (verse) 72 from Surah (chapter) Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage): “And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, you will recognize rage on the faces of those who disbelieve. They nearly assault those who recite to them Our Verses. Say, “Shall I inform you of something worse than that? The Fire! God has promised to those who disbelieve. And what a wretched destination!” وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ تَعْرِفُ فِي وُجُوهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمُنْكَرَ ۖ يَكَادُونَ يَسْطُونَ بِالَّذِينَ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا ۗ قُلْ أَفَأُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِشَرٍّ مِنْ ذَٰلِكُمُ ۗ النَّارُ وَعَدَهَا اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ
How to treat a stubborn patient who refuses to be treated?
This is a common question, especially from wives and moms. You can still help by doing Ruqiah into the food and drinks of the patient without their knowledge. Fill the patient’s bottle of water and do Ruqiah into this water. Do Ruqiah in all the food the patient eats without their knowledge. Recite Quran in their bedroom when they are out of the house. Recite Ruqiah discreetly on them during their sleep. Recite Ruqiah while blowing and spitting into your hands, then wipe their head, face, and body while pretending to hug them. Do Ruqiah in their shampoo, creams, lotions, etc. (we explained in a different section how to do that). Give out charity to needy Muslims (not panhandlers) with the intention to treat your patients. In the presence of the patient, talk to other supporting family members or friends, on the phone for example, on how to fortify themselves against the Shaitan, so that the patient learns indirectly. Take the patient to Umrah or Hajj (Pilgrimage in Mecca). Lastly and most importantly, Pray at night and supplicate to Allah to guide and cure your patient.