What if I don’t speak Arabic? you are not alone. The majority of Muslims are not Arabic speaking. Listen to the recorded verses of the Quran you will gradually learn how to say them. Listen to them while reading the translation or the subtitles attentively. You can also find the translated surah on YouTube or other media with translated subtitles. Listen to the entire the chapters of Quran while reading every single subtitled translated verse word by word on your electronic device, like a laptop for example.
You will find this website very helpful because it will recite each verse twice, once in Arabic and once in English while displaying the original text and the translation in modern English. https://www.quranful.com/
While diagnosis is important, set your eyes on the treatment not on the diagnosis. Shaitan is the same in all cases. How and when they harm you is insignificant. The only important thing is the end result which is to be cured. Surat Al-Baqarah (Cow Chapter) for example will work against Jinn regardless of the type of Jinn. If you are thirsty, Drink Water, do not waste your time thinking about the effect of being thirsty on you.
What are the most impactful solutions to get rid of Shaytan, Jinn, Ayn (Nazar), and Sihr?
The greatest Ruqyah in the book of Allah is Surat Al-Fatiha, the Moaothat (Surat Al-Falaq, Al-Nas and Al-Ikhlass) and Ayat Al-Korsi.
Out of the mercy of Allah, there is cure in the shortest Surahs of the Quran. Surat Al-Fatiha, Al-Falaq and Al-Nas. Some people may have a hard time believing that cure is in the short surah’s they already know. However, to benefit from the Moaothat (surat Al-Falaq and Al-Nas) as a Ruqyah for Sihr and Hasad, repetition must be really high. Possibly hundreds of times daily.
Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow Chapter) is an essential cure for anything and everything spiritual no matter what type of Jinn you struggle with. It is a Ruqiah. It voids magic and cripples Shaitan. After recitation, ask Allah to void the harm of Shaitan. In the beginning, reciting Surat Al-Baqarah may feel long and heavy but it will get much easier later as a sign of improvement. Recite Surat Al-Baqarah once daily or listen to the entire surah preferably in a single session while pondering over its translated meanings. You this website www.quranful.com to listen and understand the meaning at the same time. It is also on Youtube, translated with subtitles.
Prophet Muhammed said: “Do not let your houses be graves. Sheitan is repulsed from houses where Surat Al-Baqarah is recited.” Authentic
Prophet Muhammed said: “Recite surat Al-Baqarah, for holding on to it, is a bles; deserting it, is a remorse; and wrongdoers can’t stand it.” Authentic
Recite Surat Al-Baqarah daily or at least once every 3 days
Ayat Al-Korsi (The Throne verse number 255 in the Cow chapter in Quran). Prophet Muhammed taught us that it is the greatest verse in Quran. It contains the graceful names of Allah and his characteristics. It talks about Allah’s throne and his power over the entire universe. Recite it uninterruptedly for as much as you can, possibly a hundred or even a thousand times a day (or some number close to that). The number of repetitions is up to you. Everyone is different and every Sheitan is different but still around this figure. Some patients time their recitations, for an hours for example, regardless of the number of repetitions.
Recite Ayat Al-Korsi, for an hour in the morning and then for an hour or two in the evening.
For vindictive harm of the Shaitan and being targeted by Shaitan, the repetition of Ayat Al-Korsi is the main therapy. There are patient who repeat Ayat Al-Korsi about 1000 time a day to the point they recite it in their dreams.
The Scholar of Islam Ibn Taimiah mentioned that innumerable patients relied on the power in this verse on overcoming the devils and voiding their plots.
When you feel you are being under attack by Sheitan for whatever reason, recite Ayat Al-Korsi 7 times in a row. This will make a significant difference in how you feel.
The power of Surat Al-Fatihah as a Ruqyah
A group of the companions of Prophet Muhammed passed by a non-Muslim tribe. They asked the tribe to host them, but the tribe declined. At that time a scorpion bit the tribe chief. So, people from the tribe asked the companions of Prophet Muhammad if they can treat the tribe’s chief with medicine or by Ruqyah. One of the companions said: Alright, but we asked you to host us, and you declined. We may help but for compensation. The tribe promised a flock of sheep. So the companion kept reciting on the tribe’s Chief the Mother of the Book (Surat Al-Fatihah) and “Yatful” (Releasing his breath in a spit-like way accompanied by minor droplets of saliva). The tribe’s chief was completely cured. The companions were given the flock of sheep. But they refused to accept any of it unless the prophet approved this first. They went back to the prophet and the companion narrated the story. He told the prophet: “I only gave him Ruqiah by Al-Fatihah” The prophet smiled and said, “But how did you know it is a Ruqiah, take the flock and hold for me a share.”
Nugget: The flock of sheep was divided among the companions. The Prophet took a share of this flock. Typically anything the prophet had, he would give away to the poor and needy. However, his participation serves the point that the companion’s action is permissible. Based on this story we learn how powerful the Ruqiah of Surat Al-Fatihah is. We also learn that experimenting with anything related to religion must be approved by the prophet. Since Prophet Muhammed died, experimenting with religion is forbidden but experimenting the Halal therapy is open and permissible. We also learn that accepting compensation in return for Ruqiah is permissible and that giving Ruqiah to non believers is permissible.
Recite Surat Al-Fatihah 7 times consecutively
Other powerful Surah’s that should be considered in the recitation program are Surat Al-Saffat (especially the first 10 verses), Al-Rahman, Al-Jinn, Al-Mulk, Qaf, Yasin, and Al-Hashr.
Allah said in Quran: (Moses said what you have cast is magic. Allah will surely make it void, for Allah does not set right the actions of corruptors).
فَلَمَّآ أَلۡقَوۡاْ قَالَ مُوسَىٰ مَا جِئۡتُم بِهِ ٱلسِّحۡرُۖ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ سَيُبۡطِلُهُۥٓ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يُصۡلِحُ عَمَلَ ٱلۡمُفۡسِدِينَ
Ibn Abbas stated that when this Ayah is recited on someone afflicted by magic right after reciting Surat Al-Fatiha, Moaothat, and Ayat Al-Korsi, the strength of this Sihr will be much weaker. He also said it is recommended to recite this verse before going to bed to void the plots of Evil Magicians.
“And Job, when he cried out to his Lord: “Great harm has afflicted me, and you are the Most Merciful of the merciful.” Al-Anbiya Chapter verse 83
وَأَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِي الضُّرُّ وَأَنْتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ
When Prophet Job was harmed by the Shaytan, he humbled himself to the One Lord, praised Him as the Most Merciful and asked Allah for help. Scholar Ibn Al-Qayyem wrote in book Al-Fawaid that when this verse is recited 7 times, it can, by the will of Allah, alleviate the harm.
Prophet Muhammed said, “Whoever says ‘There is no God but Allah, alone, without any partner. The Kingdom and praise belong to Him and He has the ultimate power over everything’ “ one hundred times a day, it is the same for him as freeing 10 slaves, One hundred good actions are recorded for him and one hundred wrong actions are erased from his chart, and it is a protection for him against Sheitan for that day until the night. No-one does better than this person did except, for someone who repeats this statement even more.” Book of Bukhari and Muslim
(La ilaha illa’llah, wahdahu la sharika lah, lahu’l mulku wa lahu’l hamd, wa huwa ala kulli shay’in qadir)
لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير
Repeat this statement 100 times or more, even 1000 times, in the morning and again in the evening. Many patients reported that after reciting this Thikr (remembrance), they had a vision dream from Allah that guided them to their own specific cure.
Reciting this Thikr (remembrance) 100 times a day is a shield Raqi’s rely on for protection otherwise they could hurt by the revenge of Shaitan.
How did Angel Jibril do Ruqyah to Prophet Muhammed?
Angel Jibril came to Prophet Muhammed and asked Him “Muhammed, Have you asked Allah for help?” Prophet Muhammed replied “Yes”. Angel Jibril did Ruqyah for Prophet Muhammed by saying: “In the name of Allah I do Ruqyah for you, against everything that is harming you, against the evil of every soul or envious eye, Allah may heal you, in the name of Allah I do Ruqyah for you).” Authentic in the book of Muslim
“Bismillaah arqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allah yashfeek, bismillaah arqeek”
Seven effective points in kicking out Sheitan from inside your body:
- Seek refuge in Allah. One scholar said, If you are being attacked by a dog on a farm, What will you do? You will push away the dog. What if the dog keeps attacking you and you keep pushing back the dog? This could take a very long time and may not end well. The easiest way is to call on the farm owner and ask Him to protect you from the dog.
- Start everything you do or say by saying “Bismellah” (In the name of Allah). When you say so before doing anything, Shaitan will stay away from you, and Allah will bless whatever you started.
- Give Sadaqah (charity). You could never imagine the power of Sadaqah in keeping harm away from you, especially in the case of Hasad and Sihr.
- Be always in a state of Wudua. This shields you from shaitan and protects you. Never go to sleep, unless you are in a state of Wudua, even if you lose it very quickly when get to your bed. Going to sleep is the most difficult and scary part for patients who experience harm from Jinn and Sheitan (Mass) because in our sleep we become vulnerable and lose control.
- Pray at night additional, voluntary prayers. The harm of Sheitan could not last if you keep up with this Qyam (nightly prayers after Isha time).
- Read Quran daily even if you are busy or exhausted.
- Keep up consistently with Morning, evening, and going to bed Athkar (remembrance).
In an authentic Hadith of Prophet Muhammed “Whoever eats first thing in the morning seven dates of the (Ajwah), he could never be harmed by poison or magic on that day.”
Ajwah is a special breed of dates that grows in Al-Madina city in Saudi Arabia. The term Ajwah is used by some Arabs like Egyptians to mean ground dates but this is not what is meant here. If you can’t get this special breed, substitute it with any type of dates you find available. It is not going to be as effective but it will still make a difference inshAllah.
In an authentic narration, Ibn Abbas narrated that “Whoever visits a sick person, whose time of death is not here yet, and says seven times “I ask Allah the great, the lord of the great throne to cure you” Allah will cure this sick person from this disease.” As’alullāha ‘l-`Aẓīma Rabba ‘l-`Arshil-`Aẓīmi an yashfiyak. أَسْـأَلُ اللهَ العَـظيـم، رَبَّ العَـرْشِ العَـظيـم أَنْ يَشْفـيك
Uthman Abulas said he complained to God’s messenger of a pain he had in his body, Prophet Muhammed told him to put his hand on the part of his body which was sore and say three times “In the name of Allah,” and say seven times, “I seek refuge in Allah’s might and power against the evil of what I am experiencing and trying to avert.” He said he did so, and Allah removed his trouble. Authentic Hadith in the Book of Muslim
بسم الله ثلاثًا، أعوذ بعزة الله وقدرته من شر ما أجد وأحاذر سبع مرات
Hint: the number seven has been emphasized in various occurrences, including during the time of throwing of Jamarat (stones or pebbles) seven times during the Hajj Pilgrimage. It is a representation of stoning the devil, just like Prophet Abraham did. That lead a lot of scholars to be inclined to repeat certain Surahs and Athkar a minimum of seven times. However, it is just a recommendation. Muslims in general prefer odd numbers in terms of repetition.
What is the Seclusion Therapy?
It is to disengage from anything and everything around you, a sort of Itikaf. No phone, not text message, no facebook, no TV, no chatting etc. One could use the bathroom, eat, brush their teeth and shower. It is recommended to fast during this time. This time is dedicated to reciting the entire book of Quran, repenting to Allah and praying continuously. Typically patients apply this therapy for 3, 5 or 7 days after arranging with their family. During this time, men should pray all 5 prayers in the Masjid, for females, the prophet said that it is recommended for them to pray at home in general. This therapy is used when nothing else works. It is so severe on the Shaitan and overcomes their tolerance point.
What is the vibrations treatment?
Get a small but powerful Bluetooth speaker. Be in a state of Wudua and dress modestly. Put the speaker output very close to the areas impacted by the harm of Shaitan. Stick the speaker so close to the skin and apply pressure, as when you slide the speaker under your shirt and put it between your back and the back of the chair. Play Athan and Ruqyah as loud as safely acceptable. Let the vibrations of the Ruqyah penetrate your body. Let the Athan or Ruqiah play for an hour or as long as you can.
How to handle patient’s reactions during Ruqiah?
- If the patient chokes during Roqiah or hurts himself, the Raqi or the family member accompanying the patient must step in immediately to protect the patient. If the patient is too strong. The Raqi should call the Athan or spray the patient with Ruqiah water.
- Shaitan could make some patients feel negative reactions toward the Raqi. It is not uncommon that Raqi’s get attacked and severely beaten by male patients. This is why a male patient should bring a companion with him to help restraint the patient if he involuntarily gets violent.
- The Jinn could take revenge from the Raqi and the attendees. A common mistake Raqi’s do is that they do not educate the companion of the patient on how to fortify themselves against the vengeance of the Shaitan. The companion of the patient should be in a state of Wudua and should have recited the Atkhar in full. Sometimes the Raqi’s do not educate the companion of the patient on how to fortify themselves because this companion might get scared and decline to attend which creates a safety risk for Raqi.
- Female patients could be a challenging liability. Female patients who pass out during Ruqiah get the feeling by Shaitan that they have been violated sexually when they passed out. The problem is even more complicated when females who experience Jinn manifestations start to unconsciously take off or tear their clothes. Shaitan deliberately makes her do that to scandalize the Raqi. Some female patients bring along to the Ruqia her sister for example who could also be afflicted and pass out as well during the Ruqiah and report feelings of being sexually violated during the Ruqiah as well. This is not to deny that some females do get sexually violated by magicians who are not legitimate Raqi’s. This is why the presence of Mehrim is essential. Mehrim: (Father, Grandfather, Father in law, Adult son, Adult grandson, Nephew, Brother, and Uncle) (Coursins, like a brother or like an uncle are not acceptable). Example, this young girl who was in her twenties fainted during Ruqiah and as soon as she recovered, she accused this old Raqi who is an Imam of the Masjid, that he exploited her sexually when she was passed out. At this moment, her brother who was attending the entire Ruqiah stepped in told his sister that this never happened.
- If the devil inside the patient makes verbal threats, do not respond physically or verbally in any way, just continue to recite Quran and Ruqyah in peace with a mild smile on the face.
- If the Shaytan stares the Raqi in the eye with hatred and envy, spray the patient with Ruqyah water and ask him to look to the ground then recite loudly Ayah (verse) 72 from Surah (chapter) Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage): “And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, you will recognize rage on the faces of those who disbelieve. They nearly assault those who recite to them Our Verses. Say, “Shall I inform you of something worse than that? The Fire! God has promised to those who disbelieve. And what a wretched destination!” وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ تَعْرِفُ فِي وُجُوهِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمُنْكَرَ ۖ يَكَادُونَ يَسْطُونَ بِالَّذِينَ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا ۗ قُلْ أَفَأُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِشَرٍّ مِنْ ذَٰلِكُمُ ۗ النَّارُ وَعَدَهَا اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ
How to kick Shaitan/ Jinn out of my house?
Answer by Scholar Badr Al-Filkawy
There is no Ruqyah for the entire house. We will have to work on fortifying every single room in the house against Shaitan. So if you have a house of 4 rooms plus a living room, you will then have to apply this method to each single room. If you apply this treatment program in the living room, for example, it will not fortify the bedrooms until you apply this treatment in each bedroom.
- Remove any statues or photos in this room.
- Be in a state of Wudua.
- Select a time with absolutely no interruptions. For example, if you start recitation right before Maghrib, you must stop for Maghrib, so that time would not be ideal. No cell phones, guests, etc.
- Recite once Surat Al-Baqarah in full in one single session in a loud enough voice. If you do not speak Arabic, then listen to the entire surah while reading every single subtitled translated verse word by word on your electronic device, like a laptop for example.
- Repeat this program in this room for 3 subsequent days or nights in a row, uninterrupted before working on fortifying the next room unless each family member works on a room.
How to prevent Jinn and Shaitan intrusions in the house?
Prophet Muhammad said: “There are snakes that can inhibit houses (referring to Jinn). If you see one of them, warn it for three days, if it leaves then well. If it does not, then kill it because it is an infidel (Shaitan).” Authentic in the Book of Muslim
Prophet Muhammed said: “Indeed there are others inhabiting your homes. So, warn them three times (to leave). If you see any of them after that, then kill them.” Authentic in Al-Tirmithy
There are 2 types intrusions:
The First type are animals and birds. These are Jinn. We are not talking about your pet or your neighbor’s pet. We are not talking about random stray animals like cats if you live in Turkey or squirrels if you live in Canada. What is referred to here is the unexpected appearance of an animal or bird. Jinn could be in the form of a snake, bird, cat, etc. Jinn also takes the form of frogs, scorpions, roaches, etc For example, an old lady saw in her bedroom a big cat sitting on top of the dresser. She does not have pets and there is no humanly possible way for the cat to enter her apartment.
The second type are insects, ants, and roaches. Beside environmental factors, their presence could be triggered by Ayn, Hasad, or Sihr. Insects are typically not Jinn but are sent by Jinn. Patients notice something is wrong with them, then the house is invaded with roaches.
Scholars say to warm these intruders by saying something like “I warn you by Allah and the day of judgment to not appear for us and to not harm us.” or “I adjure you by the covenant that Suleiman bin Dawood made upon you, that you do not harm us and do not appear to us
Do Tahrij (give warning) to ants and roaches. Tahrij does not prevent revenge of the Jinn but can mitigate the severity of the revenge. But if you must kill them, then say “Bimellah” (in the name of Allah) before killing any intruding animal or insect. If you can’t kill this intruding animal or insect, then call the Athan (call of prayers), recite Surat Al-Falaq, Al-Nas, and Ayat Al-Korsi, or spray Ruqia water. However, do not start by killing this intruding animal immediately before warning them unless it is a matter of safety. If you kill a Jinn in the form of an animal, then revenge is expected from Jinn which could make the patient’s life difficult.
Newly constructed homes tend to have more Jinn appearance than existing homes. Moving out of the house to a new house could help only if the Jinn is not after this specific person due to Ayn (Nazar), Hasad, Sihr, or revenge.