Hijamah Is The Best Of Remedies
Anas ibn Maalik reported that the Messenger said, “Indeed the best of remedies you have is Hijamah,”
Abu Hurairah r.a reported that the Messenger said, “If there was something excellent to be used as a remedy then it is Hijamah.”
How often should I get Hijama done?
Hijama Frequency.. For a healthy individual who exercises regularly and eats a healthy diet, Hijama cleanse could be recommended once every 3 months especially during hot weather and before the change of seasons.
However, a sick person, may need Hijama on a monthly basis depending upon their condition. Yet Everyone is different.
When cupping is necessary, it will be useful during any part of the month, including the beginning and the end of the lunar month. It was reported that Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal used to practice cupping during any part of the month when the spoiled blood became agitated.” However when Hijama is performed as
“Where there’s stagnation, there will be pain. Remove the stagnation, and you remove the pain.”
According to Dr. Ronald Hoffman, “Any diet that promotes obesity and insulin resistance will lower testosterone, because fat cells act like a sponge, soaking up testosterone and making it less freely available.”
The number of men diagnosed with low testosterone has increased dramatically in the past few years which led to a hike in the number of men on Testosterone therapy.
During the menstrual cycle: Hijama can be very helpful for women who experience premenstrual syndrome and during period to help stabilize hormones and counter effect muscle contractions “cramps”. Hijama has a positive effect on menstrual pains specially around the uterus, lower back and thighs.
Myth: If I get my period, I do not need to Hijama cleansing because impurities have already came out. (FALSE)
When does Hijama take effect?
Depending on the ailment you are experiencing, You could feel instant relief or it could take a few days or even weeks up to 30 days. In some cases you will experience no difference. However, in some cases, blood-work in the lab could show measurable improvement.
Get Healthy.. Do not settle for a cabinet full of pills. You deserve better!!
What to do before Hijama?
- You must be fasting from any type of food for 2 – 4 hours before Hijama.
- Diabetic individuals, need to be able to fast for 2 hours before Hijama to qualify. It is permissible to consume very small amounts of food or sweets if needed.
- Drink plenty of water all day before doing Hijama however stop a couple of hours before Hijama.
- Drink honey mixed with water and eat a solid meal immediately after Hijama, with special emphasis on protein-rich food. Eat a balanced and healthy diet.
- Incisions sight will typically heal in 3-10 days. Keep applying Coconut oil, Olive oil, Petroleum Jelly or Honey on Hijama sites for a few days or as needed if irritation occurs.
Ineligible Hijama Candidates
- Individuals with a cardiac pacemaker or implanted Defibrillator.
- Individuals who are experiencing extreme Hypotension “extremely low blood pressure.”
- Individuals experiencing a fever.
- Individuals experiencing excessive or spontaneous bleeding “Hemophilia”
HIJAMA RELIEF.. Rethink Relief.
Copyright © 2015 Hijama Relief – All Rights Reserved.
error: Content is Protected & Tracked!!